Is Hypertension Harmful for Health?

Home Forums Health, Biology, and Science Forum Health Forum – the World of Health! Is Hypertension Harmful for Health?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      charlie
      Participant

I want to know whether High Blood Pressure or Hypertension is harmful for health or not; if yes, what damage to human body can be caused by it or what are the harmful effects of Hypertension?

Hypertension is a Silent Killer and very harmful for health. Main complications of High Blood Pressure or Hypertension include Damage to Heart and Arteries, Blockage of Arteries, Heart Attack, Heart Failure, Angina, Brain damage or Stroke (Ischemic Stroke and Hemorrhagic Stroke), Kidney Damage, Kidney Failure or End-Stage Renal Disease or ESRD, Hypertensive Retinopathy, Vision Problems, Vision Loss or Blindness, Aneurysms, Aortic Aneurysm, Aortic Dissection, Aortic Aneurysm Rupture, Erectile Dysfunction or ED or Impotence, Dementia, Memory Loss, Metabolic Syndrome, Diabetes, and Amputation of Part of Leg. See my article: Complications of High Blood Pressure or Hypertension for full knowledge. :smile:

Kate
      Participant

I agree with you.

jawahar
      Participant

I too agree Kate 🙂

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.