- 04/03/2013 at 7:44 pm #1624charlieParticipant
I want to know whether High Blood Pressure or Hypertension is harmful for health or not; if yes, what damage to human body can be caused by it or what are the harmful effects of Hypertension?
- 05/03/2013 at 3:01 pm #1630Aditya SardanaKeymaster
Hypertension is a Silent Killer and very harmful for health. Main complications of High Blood Pressure or Hypertension include Damage to Heart and Arteries, Blockage of Arteries, Heart Attack, Heart Failure, Angina, Brain damage or Stroke (Ischemic Stroke and Hemorrhagic Stroke), Kidney Damage, Kidney Failure or End-Stage Renal Disease or ESRD, Hypertensive Retinopathy, Vision Problems, Vision Loss or Blindness, Aneurysms, Aortic Aneurysm, Aortic Dissection, Aortic Aneurysm Rupture, Erectile Dysfunction or ED or Impotence, Dementia, Memory Loss, Metabolic Syndrome, Diabetes, and Amputation of Part of Leg. See my article: Complications of High Blood Pressure or Hypertension for full knowledge.
- 06/03/2013 at 9:00 pm #1640KateParticipant
I agree with you.
- 12/03/2013 at 6:09 pm #1718jawaharParticipant
I too agree Kate 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.