Branches of Biology Depict Its Essence in Diversities!!
Rational and Earnest Thoughts from an Earnest Scientific Mind for All the Readers with the Same Mind – Aditya Sardana aka Adidarwinian –
Science is the study of the Facts; Facts mean the Pure Truths.
Biology is a Complete and Pure Science; Biology is the Pure Truth.
Science studies and describes facts and the facts mean all those things that are pure truths. Biology is a complete science, and therefore, it automatically becomes a pure truth.
As I am a hard-core biologist, I will before answering the question “What is Biology”, like to clarify that Biology is in itself a complete scientific platform on which are based a multitude of Applied Biological Sciences such as Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Bioengineering, Medicine, Physiotherapy, and plenty of others.
ADITYATHEDARWINIAN Is Now ADIDARWINIAN
The website named Adityathedarwinian which was previously hosted as a free blog at WordPress is now Adidarwinian – Health, Biology, Science (http://adidarwinian.com/)
This move has been made by the author – Dr Aditya Sardana aka Adidarwinian – after the great success of the free blog. The motive behind the move is to attain more power of expression and full customization. This new website, rather a scientific platform, is free from the constraints of scarcity of space, and hence, can be readily enriched with articles containing exhaustive content, in-depth research papers, informative write-ups, and rich media like videos and pictures. This new scientific platform is supposed by the author to better serve his motive and the passion to the knowledge-seeking readers around the world.
All the new content will be posted here (Adidarwinian – Health, Biology, Science) and here only!! Your author remains the same – Dr Aditya Sardana aka Adidarwinian
Aditya Sardana aka Adidarwinian as the Author of this Scientific Platform:
- This entire website ( or scientific platform as it author desires it to be known as) has been authored by Dr Aditya Sardana (Adidarwinian).
- Dr Aditya Sardana holds a Doctor of Medicine degree, MD in alternative medicine, is a fanatic biologist, and has done his Bachelors in Pharmacy and Masters in Bioinformatics or Computational Biology (click here to know – what is Bioinformatics?).
- Dr Aditya Sardana has authored many research articles on health, biology, medicine, pharmacy, pets, animals, applications and software, Information Technology or IT, and cloud computing (click here to know – what is Cloud Computing?).
- He has worked as the SME or Subject Matter Expert in the field of Biology.
- He has also authored technical and white papers on IT, software, and cloud computing.
- He submitted thesis on “The Bioinformatics of the Alzheimer’s disease”.
- He has written detailed write-ups/monographs on drugs.
- He has written detailed monographs on the Medicinal Plants.
- He is an ardent reader of the literature on all fields that come within the scope of both the Allopathic system of medicine and the Complementary or Alternative Systems of Medicine.
Bioinformatics and Charles Darwin – Biological Approach of the New Age (updated 27 December, 2014)
Great Great Great – It’s For Mr. Darwin Once Again!!
Continue on the radical path paved by the greatest biologist ever born – Charles Darwin – How can an evolutionary biologist do that?
Bioinformatics, sometimes known as Computational Biology, is presently the best way to study the ever interesting field of evolutionary biology. Bioinformatics provides many unique and powerful tools to study evolutionary biology. One such tool that I would like to mention here is PHYLIP (the PHYLogeny Inference Package).
PHYLIP is a free software package which consists of many simple yet powerful programs for inferring phylogenies. PHYLIP can be easily downloaded through the Internet.
Classification of the Programs in the PHYLIP package
Programs included in the PHYLIP package can be enlisted by the type of data or by the type of algorithm used.
Based On The Type Of Data – DNA sequences; Protein sequences; Distance matrices; Quantitative characters; Restriction sites; Discrete characters; Tree plotting, consensus trees, tree distances and tree manipulation; and Gene frequencies
Based On The Type Of Algorithm – Branch-and-bound tree search; Heuristic tree search; Interactive tree manipulation; Converting data, making distances or bootstrap replicates; and Plotting trees, consensus trees, tree distances
Books To Read —
Bioinformatics For Dummies at Amazon.com
Developing Bioinformatics Computer Skills at Amazon.com
Introduction to Bioinformatics at Amazon.com
Practical Computing for Biologists at Amazon.com